BREAKING NEWS ABOUT DVRMNHS SSG PRESIDENT KEVIN RAY N. CHUA: Kevin Ray N. Chua endorses the Kabataan Partylist this May 14, 2007 election! Spearheads campaign for lowering the voting age from 18 to 16!
Kevin Ray's Viewpoint
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

Call or Text Kevin Ray Chua at 09197108426

Sunday, February 11, 2007
Welcome everyone!
Welcome everyone! I am Kevin Ray N. Chua, and I am back to political commentaries. I have been blogging seldomly and I have thought of making a comeback. Now, with this political commentary blog about politics, here in the Philippines and even overseas.

I am very grateful that a lot of people have remembered me, and asked me to return in this kind of blogging. Honestly, I really miss this thing. I have returned. So, watch out for my political commentaries, especially about the upcoming 2007 Midterm elections!
Your Blogger,
KEVIN RAY CHUA

Labels: ,

 
posted by Kevin Ray N. Chua at 1:42:00 PM | aRtIcLe LiNk |


0 Comments: